Justin S. Tanner received his Bachelor's degree from the University of Missouri and a Juris Doctorate from the University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law.
Throughout his career, his practice focused primarily on real estate law, business law, banking law, and estate planning. Justin has served on the board of directors for the Arkansas Land Title Association and as president of the Tennessee Land Title Association. He is currently the chair of the Membership committee of the Tennessee Land Title Association and has been a past speaker for TNLTA events. Justin is also active with the ALTA serving on the Government Affairs Committee and State Legislative / Regulatory Action Committee.
Justin resides in Bartlett, Tennessee with his wife, Tara, and daughters, Carolyn, Adelyn, and Evie Joy.
- Tennessee, 2004
- U.S. District Court Western District of Tennessee, 2009
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee, 2011
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee, 2011
- The University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, 2004
- University of Missouri - Columbia, 2000